summer time!

We enjoyed visiting the beach for the first time this summer with some new friends, who have 3 young children. Sadie had a blast and they showed us where there was a free mini zoo near by, Corsican style with Wild Boar {and baby ones!}


Bookmark and Share

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand  – (June 24, 2010 at 4:53 AM)  

What wonderful pictures of the children playing. They are all God's blessings. Reminds me of all my little grandkids.

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP