Spring has sprung...My Sadie Lady

A few days ago, I took advantage of the cloudy day and got some new Spring photos of Sadie. I was so excited because we were in need of some summer cloths that fit her (please hurry spring, all Sadie's winter cloths are now too small!) And I came across a place, kind-of like a salvation army, on the exact day and time that it was opening. (its not open all the time). All the cloths were only 1 euro a piece and most of them where still great quality!

I cannot believe that Sadie is already over 2 years old and has such a strong personality. Please slow down little girl, you are growing too fast for me.

Sadie, you do have your way with making your dad and I smiling and laugh. Through sometimes that strong personality has a way about making us praying extra hard for you.















I love how these below show her personality. She is really a crazy little thing and keeps us laughing. I can't wait for her to play with her new little brother or sister, its going to be so sweet.




Bookmark and Share

Jessica  – (April 22, 2010 at 6:09 AM)  

Beautiful girl and you, my friend, are a wonderful photographer!

Meg  – (April 22, 2010 at 11:01 AM)  

Beautiful!!! Spring pics are the best!

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP