my little grown-up

I just had a blast at Sadie's one Year old photoshoot with photographer, Shannon. {I will post the link to view her Photos when she is done editing them} You should contact her for a shoot! Anyways, She let me sneak some practice shots in between my ridiculous peek-a-boo and silly faces attempts to keep Sadie's attention. She is a busy be...Over all she did good with showing her personality, Especially when we brought out the cake. Lindsey Let us borrow Grace's Tutu and now I think we now have to get one...she looked too precious. Thanks Shannon!



Oh She loved the Cake! Look at her digging in!





Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP