My new coffee mug

Shan & Drew you will enjoy this...

Today, I borrowed a coffee mug from the Registrar's office because the one that I normally use is at the cleaners. AKA, I left it at home.

As I was heading back to my office, I glanced at the mug and felt God talking to me, lol

This is what the Mug had on it:

"Good Morning, This is God. I will be handling all you problems today. I will not need your help. So, have a good day. I love you"



(Drew and Shan like unique coffee mugs)

Shan  – (November 11, 2008 at 2:36 PM)  

ha! that's great, and I love it! It's true. I hope you enjoyed your cup of coffee this morning know thing that the Lord truly is in control!! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP