Christmas is coming.....

I had a peppermint flavored chocolate bar today and it filled me with memories of Christmas. I love Christmas time, especially getting together with people. I want to share something that really moved me...Thanks for introducing this to me, Hannah and Shannon. It is beautiful and my heart yearns for people to realize how silly our American Culture can be, or should I say how far we take it. I pray that we come back to heart of Christmas and celebrate our gift of salvation by giving our self and time. Click here for Advent Conspiracy

Tammie  – (November 9, 2008 at 8:03 AM)  

Kelly, Thank you for posting Christmas is coming. I too love the season. Each year I start off with such good intentions and by the end of it the world takes hold of me and I spend and it wins. After watching the Advent Conspiracy I'm encouraged to try again, and this time let Christ win. Thanks,

Grace's Mema

Sherry  – (November 21, 2008 at 9:23 PM)  

That was great, Thanks for sharing.
I totally agree with less stress and presents. So nothing for you, this Christmas. Just kidding I am sending my Love.
Mama Sherry

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP