This one is for you Shan...

...and all of you that feel like their is no a light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there! I was looking through some of our old photos and it gave me a great laugh to see my big belly again. I didnt document my pregnancy to well....it was enough just getting through it! Enjoy...
12 weeks 4th of July at the beach..its looks like I am trying to poke my tummy out...if I only knew what was to come!
16 weeks Family Vacation in Texas
24 weeks
28 weeks
32 weeks
not quite 36 weeks at my baby shower in early December

Becky  – (October 7, 2008 at 7:25 PM)  

And I get to say I knew you when... so will there be another one? You need to catch up!

Anonymous –   – (October 13, 2008 at 8:46 PM)  

You were a beautiful pregnant woman! Wish I could have actually seen you!

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP