no more summer time....



I just returned from my brisk walk outside...I had to drag myself back to work. Fall is here and I just love the sound of the leaves crunching under your shoes, the changing colors in the trees amd the small of a cold breeze....

Fall is both mine and Matt's favorite season. Maybe we can find time to enjoy it this weekend.

Does this mean I need to change my blog title?

Becky  – (October 7, 2008 at 7:24 PM)  

Oh how I envy that picture! Everything here is just going from green to brown. And I wish that it would just cool off, I swear it was 90 today.

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP