Happy Early Halloween

The Girl's Dorm here on Campus let the wee ones come trick-or-treat on Thursday...Sadie was a Pumpkin, Bryce was a Puppy and Lydia was a Ladybug.
I'll Trade you M&M's....
I really like your custom, Lydia
So many choices...

What else you got in there?
The cutest Ladybug & dog you have ever seen!

Christina, you make a cute dog!

lizhoweth  – (October 31, 2008 at 8:28 AM)  

What a bunch of cuties! I love it. (p.s. you got some good shots. I like the b&w one of lydia)

rachel blackwell  – (November 1, 2008 at 1:58 PM)  

So cute! I wish I had a child so I could dress mine up and take them trick-or-treating! You took some great pics!

Post a Comment

Followers

Wild Olive Tees
Grace is our only Hope

Augustine: For grace is given not because we have done good works, but in order that we may be able to do them.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP